For the past three years Wegmans Princeton has generously donated the food for our Thanksgiving dinners. At our February 19th meeting, we had the opportunity to formally express our thanks for being a community-minded and generous family owned business. Accepting the plaque of thanks from club president Robert Bullington is Melisa Sirak, front end manager at Wegmans Princeton. Thank you Wegmans for your commitment to the community!
Donate to the Time-Kiwanis Camp Fund
- Camp Fund Fundraiser Breakfast, March 31st
- Timberlane Middle School Builder’s Club and the Great Kindness Challenge
- Times-Kiwanis Camp Fund Grant Distribution
- Final weeks to support the Times-Kiwanis Camp Fund and summer programs for kids
- Kiwanis Club of Trenton sends team to Strike Out Hunger Event
- Upcoming Events